1. I will not test until 14 DPO.
2. I will not temp once we have detected the thermal shift.
3. I will not use “possible pregnancy” or “TWW stress” as excuses to eat crap.
4. I will ask my friends in the computer to keep me honest.
(Edited, because I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT RESOLUTION!)
5. We will not consider anything to be a line unless we can see it from 3 feet away. No tilting, no squinting, no high-powered lighting. “A line is [not necessarily] a line” in this house anymore.
Yes, that’s taking all the fun out of it, but every cycle that we are actually able to try really, really screws with our heads and lives. We’re going to try an experiment this go-round and see if less data is better. I figure we’ll be wondering/hoping/agonizing with or without the input, so perhaps with less to fuel the madness, it will be a bit more sane around here.
At least that’s the theory.