Over our last days away:
- We visited Tree City Diapers and bought new covers (size medium) for our fast-growing girl
- We had a lovely brunch with the moms-to-be of Maybe Expectant
- Natalie perfected the art of rolling over and does it all. the. time. When we’re changing her diaper, when she’s nursing, when she’s in the bouncy seat, when she’s asleep (and then wakes up crying because she can’t get back onto her back). It’s amazing and enteraining to watch the progression.
- Natalie met even more family and wowed them with her smile and willingness to be passed around. What a champ.
- There was some kind of laundry/humidity malfunction, and now all of our clothes smell like mildew.
- I decided that, for the health of our relationship, Jen and I should NEVER live anywhere without air conditioning.
- Natalie and Sanna had a few more happy reunions before saying their final (for this trip) goodbyes. Sniff.
Now we’re home, doing laundry like maniacs. I can’t begin to express how good it feels to be back after 2 1/2 weeks. I only regret that it’s so far from these guys.