We’re almost free of school. Technically I’m done, but have had some details (such as a terrible mess of a classroom that needs to be organized and prepared for summer school groups) to take care of. Jen’s last day is (technically) tomorrow. I take a class next week. Then, finally, we will all be home (or at least off) for the summer. Or at least until the week that Jen takes a class. Anyway…
Point being, we’ve been busy. And so, we’ve been lousy about posting. Jen’s been working on a post, but it hasn’t made it to completion yet. I’ve thought of things to post, but none of them even made it to the starting gate. So to satisfy the throngs of adoring fans begging to hear what we’ve really been up to, I present to you this small photo-essay of sorts.
In the last month:
- Natalie had her first real encounter with the pavement.
- We had a visit from Hannah!
- We explored (and LOVED) a local fountain.
- We did some gardening.
- We went to Pride and marched in the parade (please note that her shirt is not meant to be a slam against one-mom families. It was a gift, and Pride seemed to be the place to wear it.)
- Natalie learned about the joys of fresh strawberries.
- Natalie is also learning all kinds of new words and signs and is entertaining us and challenging us in all kinds of new ways. That, however, is a post for a different day.